Digital Marketing & Sales Lead
At ORBITAL SYSTEMS, everything we do is based on the belief that the world needs a new paradigm for daily water usage. Spun-out of an academic partnership with NASA, we are an award-winning water-tech company based in Malmö. Our innovative technology reduces the traditional 100L shower down to approximately 10L, delivering a reduction of up to 90% in water and 80% in energy use.
Founded by Mehrdad Mahdjoubi and backed by world-class investors, including Skype Founder, Niklas Zennström, and executive leaders from Tesla, Sony, H&M and the like. Today, we are in a growth stage with a 50+ team and expanding. We pride ourselves on being a diverse workplace and welcome new colleagues with different backgrounds, perspectives and a clear passion for transforming the way we use water today.
We are looking for an extraordinary Digital Marketing & Sales Lead who will be responsible for coordination and execution of digital marketing analytics and communication strategies that accelerate customer acquisition and customer value. You'll be responsible for implementing and developing Marketing Automation, which include maintain website user experience, lead generation and digital marketing, content marketing, social media and more. The Digital Marketing & Sales Lead will play a key part in the success of our sales and marketing team. Above all, your work will have a great impact on the way water is utilised in a more sustainable way across the globe.
We’re looking for someone who wants more than just a job and has a natural attraction to a fast-growing company and love change. You are an ambitious professional with an interest in new technology and as our Digital Marketing & Sales Lead, you need to have strong analytical skills and be driven by data metrics. You are also structured in your work and get inspired by the dynamics of a fast paced international environment. As you’ll work with different markets and automation tools, you need to be a digital expert, who has a passion for marketing and sales. You also need the ability to take initiative, be flexible and cooperative.
You also have:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Digital Analytics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital marketing, automation, analytics, communications or a related field.
- A solid understanding of digital marketing analytics and content strategies.
- Know how to put a new product on the market
- Experience to work with SEO and SEM
- Experience with both B2B and B2C campaign design and development.
- Technical knowledge
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Creative mind set and an eye for details
Good to have:
- Experience from Product companies
- Sales experience
- Experience with CRM and other Sales Support Systems.
You will have the opportunity to be part of something unique, and build a rapidly scaling international business from an early stage. We also offer:
- A unique platform to create a global voice and impact in water sustainability
- Generous equity options – own the success you help creating
- A company where everyone knows why they get out of bed in the morning
If you are interested in and curious about our company and this role, regardless of your location today, please send us your CV and an optional Cover Letter.